JITplant – turning individual information into individual pieces
A classic enterprise resource planning (ERP) system can show a company as a whole and manage its business processes. If products are to be individually configured, this will work in a more independent and more flexible way when combined with JITplant. JITplant is the ideal partner for every ERP system when it concerns the production of “individual pieces”, as it has, apart from here, long been a reality in the automotive industry – but not only here.
The customer is always right and has the choice between the most diverse single item combinations for the production of his desired product in batch size 1. Individualization succeeds because JITplant always controls the production in the right order, at the right time in the right place.
Integrated into the customer infrastructure, JITplant is the ideal supplement to existing ERP customer systems. Process information is exchanged online between ERP and JITplant and is, depending on the degree of integration, also exploited directly online. Master data maintenance is carried out centrally, this means that they are only collected once and then automatically used in JITplant.
JITplant can be used as a stand-alone solution or in combination with ERP systems from a wide variety of manufacturers – thereby offering further advantages.
amotIQ JITplant Team
Your advantages by integrating JITplant into your ERP system
• Individualization of the production up to the production of individual pieces
• More powerful and adaptable than the ERP system alone, it grows flexibly with the requirements, is adapted to current processes and is multi-client capable, multilingual and scalable
• Separation of functions and thereby use of the relevant functions in combination of systems
• Individual production and order picking in sequence and in the right order
• Sequencing processes are more optimally solved in interaction with JITplant than just with an ERP system
• Common view of production number for processing in both systems is possible
• External services, such as from service providers can be integrated into the process.
• Ideal for emergency handling – two systems for more security!
• Guaranteed independence from the ERP system