We take our time for our dual students. That is why we will only accept DHBW applications for 2020 again.
Dual Studies Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) – Business Informatics (m/w) at the DHBW Mosbach
You want to experience both, getting a degree, but also gaining practical experience? You want to learn about everyday life at the customer’s company? You are interested in computer science, but also in economics, mathematics, statistics and business processes? Then you are exactly the person we are waiting for.
In the Dual Studies Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) – Business Informatics you will have both, theoretical and practical phases, in our company at the Heilbronn headquarters or directly at one of the companies of our international clients alternating with lectures at the DHBW Mosbach.
You will learn how to plan and develop information and communication technology and then how to analyze and evaluate it. In only three years, you can become a professional in practical business logistics, applied project management and business process optimization.
At the same time, you will learn basic knowledge about business structures and processes, business administration skills and management skills as well as several important soft skills. In projects, you combine your theoretical knowledge with the knowledge acquired in practice.
The following contents are part of your studies:
Methods of Business Informatics
Business Information Systems, Databases
System analysis / process design, computer science, programming
Business Law, Business Administration, Economics
Mathematics, Statistics, Algorithms and Data Structures
Work organization, Project Management
Financial accounting, Quality Management, Law
These are the skills you need:
• General Matriculation Standard (Similar to a High School Certificate)
• Great affinity to and basic skills in IT and technology
• Safe handling of the PC, the Internet and the common office software programs are required as basic knowledge.
• Good grades in Mathematics, German and English!
• Self-initiative, decisiveness, care & accuracy, self-organization
Curiosity, team spirit, flexibility and willingness to learn
This is what we offer you at amotIQ:
• You will study and earn money at the same time
• Creative working atmosphere and a friendly partnership
• Excellent future prospects and development opportunities
• You are part of the amotIQ team right from the start
• You will work in several different areas, to get deep insights into IT and business processes and into operational logistics and applied project management
• You will achieve profound knowhow and in-depth expertise
Together we will succeed. Humanly and authentic – this is how we accept challenges and develop solutions. We look forward to receiving your application by mail or online.