“I have learned many new things about logistics and programming in a very short time and was allowed to work on current projects immediately.”
Helena Mia Hauter, intern at amotIQ
We are herewith applying to you!
Without question: There is nothing more valuable than experience. Except for youth!
For this reason, we want to learn from you and look forward to getting to hearing your ideas and suggestions. In return we offer you the chance of becoming part of our team and to benefit from our experience. At amotIQ automotive, we know that investing in young people is an investment in the future. Our commitment to youth is therefore a clear commitment to the future of amotIQ.
amotIQ automotive offers students the opportunity to complete a BOGY in Heilbronn. The BOGY internship (career and study orientation at grammar schools/ High School) covers a period of one week and is compulsory for all high/grammar school students in grades 9 and 10.
This is how your internship will be:
- During your internship at amotIQ you will get to know all departments of our company as well as the different job profiles in an IT Company
- You will get an insight into the company amotIQ automotive as well as into the administration, the controlling and the corporate communication and marketing department
- Our IT professionals will explain all important terminology, definitions, processes and tasks of the industry.
- You will gain insights into the SAP world and look over your colleague´s shoulders in the field of application management support and process consulting.
- An internship week with amotIQ also includes practical tasks such as the programming of a calculator with SAP, the creation of new PowerPoint slides, as well as helping with office work.
- We also offer an excursion to the nearby Heilbronn University (HHN) and our amotIQ sponsoring partner HHN Racing Team for the Formula Student.