How to simply implement time-critical delivery processes
Automobile production is inconceivable without just-in-time or just-in-sequence delivery. The trend towards mass production in batch size 1 is already a reality – and not only in the automotive industry.
In addition to a JITplant stand-alone solution, amotIQ automotive also offers a combined solution of JITplant with SAP / ERP integration as well as an SAP JIT solution with add-ons.
With the SAP JIT Engine, a large number of time-critical delivery processes can be implemented, as for example, JIS delivery for time-critical households, modular release, or summarized JIT calls.
Your benefits using the good partnership between JITplant and SAP:
• Many years of experience in consulting and implementation of JIT / JIS processes and SAP
• We know the strengths and peculiarities of SAP JIT Engine and also the advantages of SAP as a leading ERP system
• Possibility of combining SAP with amotIQ JITplant as a local distributed system
• IDOC monitor for JITplant optimizes the coupling of both systems
• Increased productivity and reduced throughput times
• Reduced costs, reliability and safety by reduced storage-, labor- and transportation-costs, as well as leaner warehousing and supply processes
• Perfectly synchronized delivery of materials for production and reduced turnaround times within the company
• Demand-oriented and flexible scheduling and management of materials, for more flexible manufacturing and assembly
• Faster response to changing market situations and technical innovations, as well as more flexible production